Non-contact offline profile thickness measurement of tread strips and side wall material
The profilometer thicknessCONTROL TTP 8302.T is applied for sampling regarding the extrusion process of treads, side wall and inner liner material. The system offers measuring results in high precision and allows therefore an efficient production as well as a fully recorded quality control.
- Manual measurements which are prone to error are replaced and quality control is optimized
- More efficient, manual setting of the extrusion nozzle reduces consumption of material
- No consequential costs due to isotopes or X-rays
- Wear-free measurements instead of half time of radiometric tests
- Statistical documentation and permanent improvement of the production process
- Economical solution to control various lines by one system
- Material width to 600mm
- Material thickness to 50mm
The system TTP 8302.T is equipped with optical sensors and has an application specific operators' frontend which provides all necessary data regarding the organization of the extrusion process of treads and side walls.
The TCP 8302.T is based on laser triangulation sensors and therefore ensures the measurement being independently from material constants. In order to ensure highest precision, the laser beams of the sensors are accurately adjusted during the production process using optoelectronic tools which have been specially developed. Offering an easy operation, the system provides an in-situ calibration unit and ensures high precision.
- Accuracy thickness ±50µm
- Accuracy width ±0.5mm